Looking at some projects that I'm not translating, I always wondered if somebody is actively translating there. Well, now I know, on the project list I can see when was the last activity.
Another thing that I didn't like was that If an original text changed in form of adding or removing a punctuation sign, I had an untranslated text again. So I went back to the days where I had an index to search for similar texts.
Better yet, if yhere's no translation, the translations of similar texts appear automatically. You can copy them and adjust them before translating.
Other things planned in the near future are:
- storing and using a word count value for texts and translations
- adding project settings, like ignoring some files from templates, adding a custom header for gettext files and so on
- split the Manage page into smaller pages