Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still here














Yes, I'm still here although it has been rather quiet. I've been busy translating and meanwhile I discovered that it's a bless to have an application that just works although I haven't worked on it for a month. Yes, I'm talking about Narro.

I've just returned to the code. I've started with several small fixes, like an issue on the login page. The big things that need to be done are still the improvement of the import process as people have been complaining that it doesn't work on new installations and there is no specific error and adding roles, since managing users is rather hard now with all these permissions. Yes, committing and retreiving from versioning systems is another big thing as well. I'd say it's the next big thing.

No comments: